Partners of NACAG are all countries and organizations that have signed the NACAG Declaration and thereby expressed their support for NACAG’s objective. The initiative is continuously open for new partners to join.
NACAG’s partner countries:
- The Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
NACAG’s partner organizations:
- The German chemical industry association (Verband der Chemischen Industrie)
Eligible for funding
N2O abatement measures concerning nitric acid plants are eligible for funding if the plants are located within a country which fulfills the following criteria.
- The country is producing nitric acid.
- The country is eligible for Official Development Assistance (ODA).
- The national government has signed the Statement of Undertaking of NACAG.
Eligible countries as of today: